DELIVERING EXCELLENCE DRIVES THE TEAM AT ASCEND
BENEFITS TO WORK AT ASCEND
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Development centre with more than 300 online courses
- Instructor-led courses of various functional and behavioural areas
- Management development program for high performers
HEALTH CARE COVERAGE
- Group Mediclaim for self and family
- Group accident insurance
- Annual health checkups
WORK / LIFE
- Casual leave/privilege leave/Joining leave as applicable
- Maternity/paternity leave
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND INCENTIVES
- Provident Fund
- Incentives schemes
- Communication assistance – mobile phone/laptop purchase assistance and usage reimbursement as per company policy
WHAT CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES DOES ASCEND HAVE?
We have career opportunities involving multiple locations and businesses/functions. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find the opportunity that is ideal for you.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SEND MY RESUME?
As soon as we receive your resume, it will be reviewed by the recruitment and selection team. If there is a suitable vacancy for your profile, we will contact you. If there are no vacancies available, it will remain in our database for future opportunities.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I SEND MY RESUME?
Once stored in our database, your resume will be available for future opportunities. However, you may resend your résumé with any updated information.
HOW DO I KNOW THAT MY RESUME WAS RECEIVED?
All emails that we receive are answered. So, even if there is no vacancy commensurate with your profile, you will receive a confirmation of your mail from Ascend.
BY SENDING MY RESUME, WILL I BE CONSIDERED FOR OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS ALL REGIONS OF ASCEND?
Yes. When you apply through this channel, your application will be considered only for vacancies at Ascend in India